- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Calories: 436
- Difficulty: medium
The Soya nuggets in the recipe, as we all know is of high resource of protein and is considered highly beneficial for health and is apparently making one of the core factors to have it included in our daily diet.
- Boil about 4 cups of water & add ½ tsp salt & then add FROZIT soyarol to it. Close with lid & let it soak for 10-15 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and then add dry red chillies. To this, add onions, capsicum, green chillies & ginger-garlic mixture. Fry for 2-3 mins on medium heat until red chillies turn brown & onion get transparent.
- Drain the soaked FROZIT Soyarol and reserve the water (stalk). Squeeze them gently to remove excess water & add to the pan. Add salt & toss well & cook it for 5 mins.
- In the reserved water, add soya sauce, pureed tomato & tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Turn the heat to high & add the sauce mix to the pan with FROZIT Soyarol. Mix well on high for 30 seconds & then turn the heat to medium-low. Cook closed for 8-10mins.
- Garnish with spring onions & serve hot with Chinese fried rice or roti.