- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Calories: 875
- Difficulty: medium
Chicken Biryani is simply delicious food. I think this should be called “Rice layered with spicy chicken Moghul style”
- Grind ginger, garlic, nutmeg, mace, RUCHI cumin seeds, cardamom brown, cardamom green, cinnamon, black pepper corn, cloves, tomatoes in a paste.
- Rub the ground paste in chicken, add2 teaspoon RUCHI turmeric powder, salt, curd and mix well and keep aside for 1 hour.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil for about 5 minutes, split the onion into 2 batches, fry it with 3/4 teaspoon salt, until the onion turns golden brown and crisp, onion on a strain Remove, to extract excess oil, slice it. Mix with fried onions and spicy chicken.
- Heat oil in pan for about 5 minutes, add marinated chicken, 2 teaspoon RUCHI coriander powder, 2 teaspoon RUCHI chilli powder and 1 cup water to it.
- Soak the rice in water for 15 minutes. Add 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice separately, along with some cardamom brown and green, cumin, cloves, cinnamon leaf, salt and cinnamon stick (2 each)
- Cook the rice until it breaks while pressing hands. After cooking, remove the rice and spread it on a plate or large pan.
- In the oven-proof dish, add 2 tbsp ghee. Place a layer of cooked rice after a layer of chicken. Place a layer of fried onions, repeat the layers of cooked rice and then finish with a layer of chicken and a layer of rice. Sprinkle some ghee, saffron, fried onions and mint and on the last layer of rice.
- Place it in an oven and bake it for 15 minutes, or until the top is brown. In case of stove, you can keep in low flame and boil for 15 minutes.
- Now the chicken biryani is ready and serve hot with yogurt. Enjoy!