- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Calories: 1150
- Difficulty: medium
Shahi Mutton Dum Biryani. The taste and aroma of the freshly made Dum Biryani is unmatchable. Screams home every time you eat it.
- Marinate the meat and cut the onion into thin slices.
- Deep fried in oil over low to medium heat until the onion is caramelized and turn golden brown.
- Mix half of the fried onion, cilantro and mint leaves with the rest of the ingredients for marinade
- Keep the marinated meat in the refrigerator overnight
- Cook the rice Soak the RUCHI basmati rice in water for 45 minutes. Drained.
- Bring the water to a boil. Add some salt. Add the RUCHI basmati rice. Cook over medium to high heat for 5/7 minutes.
- Keep stirring. Remove the rice when the rice grain can be broken into 2-3 parts
- Place the marinated meat in a heavy bottom pot. Add RUCHI shahi biriyani masala Spread half of the rice on it.
- Spread half of the remaining fried onions, cilantro and mint leaves on the rice.
- Layer the remaining rice on the fried onion, cilantro, and mint leaves.
- Add some ghee. Close the lid and seal with some dough. (Use kitchen towel to seal if dough not available)
- Cook over low heat for 20 minutes. Place a saucepan under the pot and cook the rice over very low heat for another 30 minutes.
- Open the lid. Remove the chapati dough Garnish with more coriander, mint leaves, fried onions