- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Calories: 430
- Difficulty: medium
Soya Mutter ki Subzi is a great way to sneak in protein and calcium packed soya nuggets in your diet. It provided critical vitamins, minerals, fibre & protein for growing children as well .
- Cook the Frozit Soyarol in hot salted water for about 10-15 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, ginger-green chilli paste, garlic paste and onions and sauté till the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and cook on a slow flame for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the curds, gram, flour, milk and 3/4 cup of water and add to the onion-tomato gravy.
- Add the Frozit Soyarol, green peas, sugar and salt and simmer for 2 more minutes. Serve hot with steamed rice.